1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

What class is really strong right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by FireShadow, Sep 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. FireShadow

FireShadow New Member

Which class is really strong right now or which one is your personal favorite?

2. MiniKiller

MiniKiller New Member

Well I'm only to level 6 on one and 3 on another lol but I went with the dragon looking guy (sorry I know that's a sin to not know the name I never played the first one before) and I really like him but it seems at least in the mining town on my server EVERYONE is the same race:class as me. It's a little disheartening so I'm debating resetting him but not sure yet.

Second is a female Mage elf. I like it so far I just hope there's less frumpy gear. I'm a Mage I'm not going to a ball lol

Side note. Talk about overcrowding holy cow

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  3. MrWasabi

MrWasabi Member

Mages and Rangers for PvP, but a well played Blood Knight can 1v1 them with inscriptions and play style.

4. ThunderViper

ThunderViper New Member

Ranger is rubbish, i tried it and they get recked.
    Mages not so much

5. DC Khalid's hammer

DC Khalid's hammer Member

They are called kratans and they weren't there in the first game. And yes if you do choose your beginning in cliff side then you do end up having a serous bunch of kratans there for some reason but it is not so in the other areas

6. Khylan

Khylan Member

Been pretty happy with my monk. Haven't done much pvp yet but haven't lost a duel yet at lev 18.
    Multiple stuns and bleed effects are nice, also you can inscript a 3 second slow that can be recast every 3 seconds so no runners.
    PvE is pretty nice so far. Every spell is aoe it takes as long to kill 1 mob as it does 10.

7. MiniKiller

MiniKiller New Member

Ahh ok that's good to know it isn't that cramped of kratans outside that area. I feel I have a good blend with my two characters lol. I can't see myself playing more cause I'll get spread to thin and never level any too high.

8. Highlander

Highlander New Member

Been wondering the same thing. I'm new to OC (never really played 1) and started off with a Kratan Monk but then I thought (magic might be cool) so I started another Kratan Mage. I like 'em both but am wondering which will better suit my play style. I guess my biggest question is - ARE MAGES ALWAYS WEAK in MELEE or is that just a generalization? I want to be able to mix it up sometimes (or else what good is it being one of the biggest races in the game y'know...)

9. Chess

Chess New Member

i hope ur kidding, ranger is op in pvp with its fast hit and runs, aside from that i like to use my monk in pvp because of its fast speed and nice dps (not to mention defense spells)

10. FEAR

FEAR New Member

I play ranger and I don't get wrecked in pvp or pve yet and I'm lvl 25

11. Styr

Styr Active Member

For PvE I think the ranged classes will have a big advantage. It seems a lot of bosses have AoEs and with the pitiful healing available now it pays to be a class that can still Attack at range when melee have to back off due to AoE.

My mage has a lot more problems soloing compared to my Bk, but that's probably because my mage is stuck in the pre-17 hell area, running out of mana constantly. We have health pots but nothing for mana..

12. DrBones

DrBones New Member

I rolling like a tank/dps hybrid havent had any issues recking anything in pvp. Lots of slows, stuns, melee, ranged, aoe attacks yeah tank(sword and shield) warrior is pretty sweet right now. Mage is great as well but i havent got all talents unlocked for mage yet so cant give a full opinion

13. Tipop

Tipop New Member

If you're constantly running out of mana, maybe you're fighting things too tough for your level? If you always do every quest available as you go, you will never run out and gradually start to out-level some of them, so they are 1-3 levels below you.