1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Worst Excuse from Yarina the "SPECIAL CUSTOMER AGENT"

Discussion in 'General' started by ichwanzz, Nov 4, 2015.

1. ichwanzz

ichwanzz New Member

Hello all, I hope Gameloft read this. I'm very frustrated and regret ever playing this game,and wants my money back so I can use it on other games. 1st of all, I played this game months ago, I'm lvl 45 BK, with a lvl 45 legend Maul, 3 faction epic items. In my accounts there's another 2 char, lvl 42 archer, and lvl 39 mage. As you can see, I'm supposed to love this game. But for any of you had problems regarding World Boss Loot, this is already a known issue right? sometimes you get black ink smudges, but sometimes theres the item icon but its not in your bag. So I contacted months ago asking them to give me my item back. This is what Yarina Replied me after 1 weeks of my complaint.

Oct 21,
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
    We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience.
    Could you please provide us with the exact name of the items you have lost.
    Please also specify the date of the issue.
    Thanks in advance
    Kind Regards,

I sent the detailed item and dates, 1 week later Yarina replied

28 Oct,
    Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Could you please specify the amount of divine essences you have lost?
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards,

So I send another e-mail again, I was really angry when I see this message, because I already given a very detailed list of the items I lost and Yarina asked again. It seems like Yarina just wants to delay the answer. But I want my items back, So I send another e-mail. While on the wait for the 1 week reply, I got very angry because the World Boss issue haven't been fixed by GL, I can't get any loot from Camden which I need the most. I asked for a refund instead of the item. The reply came as a shock to me.

5 nov,
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for waiting.
    We have run a thorough investigation of the issue.
    Unfortunately, we have found no records of wining the items you have reported us about in the corresponding server logs which have been re-checked several times. Therefore, regrettably, we are unable to send those items to you.
    I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you and hoping for your utmost understanding regarding this matter
    Please also note that the rewards (loot) will be given only to a player who made the greatest contribution to killing the boss. The more damage you deal the greater chance you have to receive the loot.
    Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us back
    Kind regards,

As you can see, worst excuse ever, How can I cause not enough damage? If I see a box, that means I got the gold medal for causing enough damage. And if I see the item icon, that means I successfully open the box. This what makes me enraged the most. I'm a lvl 45 BK with lvl 45 legend maul for god sake, I only need 1 minutes of casting skills to get gold medal, its so easy. If Gameloft doesn't want to give back my items, just say so, and refund me. They don't have to pretend to do a "thorough investigation", as it is clear they are lying. I lost so many runes just to revive and get the loots, but I can't. The game is good, the person in charge and customer service is the worst from all games I ever played. I even send them the Screenshot of items I get but not in my bag.

Gameloft only wants our money, they don't care about our well being. As you can see on the updates, always nerfs, and halloween event? come on, an event to buy more runes? while I can't get a loot from World Boss and there's lots of bugs. Given up on this game and Gameloft.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

do a couple different bosses and take screen shots and send them that with your reply.
    Tell them if they don't fix it you will ask apple for a refund.
    Word it nicely tho, try not to sound angry.
    If you get the same response ask apple for a refund and send them the screen shots as well.

3. mupel

mupel New Member

i had a similar problem too, regarding 31th day login prize, you see, I wait for 31 days to get armor bag, but on last November 31th, when I claim the prize, it gave me 1st day of reward, and the day after when I claim the prize again, it gave me 1st day prize again, now I have a proof that the game bugged, and then I was complained to gameloft via contact form.

today, is the 5th day since the problem occured, and they didnt reply me at all, AT ALL, can you believe that?

4. Modern

Modern Active Member

The daily reward rests to day 1 on the first of every month.

5. Ryiah

Ryiah Active Member

I'm with Tiki on this. Keep screenshots, keep at them. As he/she says, try to keep your mails as civil as possible. The better you come across the more likely they are to take your issue more seriously.

If inwere you I wouldn't be giving up, Id be emailing them until they were sick hearing from me. Don't hold your breath on a quick response though. Gameloft will likely be inundated with support tickets as its such a new game.

Not that I want to jump the gun, but I hate replies such as the one you received. They're so generic, infact so much so I could swear I've read an almost identical reply elsewhere on the web.

Ganja4Life and Guy Underbridge like this.
  6. mupel

mupel New Member

I know, but today is november 5 and my login is on 4th, can you explain that?.. I know it was bugged brother, trust me, I am not blatantly accusing something if it is not happened, my friend on my server got this kind of bug too, but he didn't want to file a complaint at all, because he said "gameloft will not responsible for that kind of bug, it only gives them headache, not money"

7. fajar khan

fajar khan Member

yup same problem here.. i waited 30 day for getting that freakin armour bag.. and very next day it reset to first day! if the login change every month then why showing us 31st day reward when actually there is 30 day in a month like oct?
    this game totally broken.. im almost done with this stupidity!

8. mupel

mupel New Member

brother, there is 31th day on october, lol
    so it should be give us that freakin armor bag!
    why didnt you file a complaint too like I did man?

9. fajar khan

fajar khan Member

oh lol i mean sept lol and complaining about this is real waste.. i bet u wont get any replay!

10. fajar khan

fajar khan Member

also now it showing up 28 day rewards when actually there 30 day in nov lol
    totally broken calendar i ever seen!

11. mupel

mupel New Member

yep, haha

12. Shiggity Shwah

Shiggity Shwah New Member

I also had the bug where I didn't get the day 31 armor box. I have two level 45's and one of them received the box, and one didn't. I was really angry when it happened, but haven't bothered to contact customer support. Gameloft is not a company known for being responsive.

I've also played since day one, and have NEVER successfully looted a t3 or t4 world boss due to lag. I've tried dozens of times, and only recently have just decided to not even bother trying anymore.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  13. mupel

mupel New Member

well, I really think you should file a complain bro, because you see, they take money from us, so we have rights to complain, just my 2 cents

14. ichwanzz

ichwanzz New Member

You guys should try filing complaints, I'm not trying to discourage you, but take me as example. I try to be as kind and patient as I can. But you know, 1 week no reply = 1 week no loot from World Boss. As a paid user this is unacceptable and unprofessional of Gameloft.

@Tiki I'm android user, and I do send them a lot of screenshots, but they doesn't care. You can see the last reply is not accurate too, proofing that they didn't give my complaint any attention at all. It doesn't answer all my question and problems. I'm not only asking for my items back. I asked for refund if they don't want to give the item back, also asked when will the WB fixed. So yeah, they didn't read my e-mail. Just pretend to and replied with the most general stuff.

@Ryiah do you have connection to any of Gameloft's manager or someone in charge?

15. Ryiah

Ryiah Active Member

I don't have any connections, no. Unfortunately, like the rest of you, I wait weeks on a response.

They (GL support) were very polite and courteous though, I can't fault that. And apologetic in regards to the delayed response.

In fairness, to reiterate what I previously said, they must be SO busy with tickets and we can only try to be patient and understanding.

16. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

It must be a lot harder for android users :(
    The longest I have ever waited for a reply was three days and that's because it was a weekend.
    It takes a few more days of emailing back and forth once they do respond to get whatever fixed, but it's usually resolved within a week.

17. Filthy

Filthy New Member

"Yarina" Hahahaha

18. ichwanzz

ichwanzz New Member

I got another reply from GL CS, now from Maxim. This e-mail means that they won't do anything to help with the loot problems. So yeah I asked for refund again and again, and they still avoiding to answer about the refund thing.

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply.
    We know our previous email didn't offer the answer you were hoping for, and for that we're sorry.
    Please be advised that our developers have checked your account and all your server logs and found no records of wining the items you have reported us about.
    At the same time kindly notice that our logs and records are the basis of our actions and decisions.
    Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
    Best regards,
    -------------------------------
    Maxim

This really helps me to made up my mind, and stop playing this game. The fault is theirs, the bug is theirs, the game is theirs. But they don't want to do anything to fix the problem or help their customers who used money and lost many things in their game.

19. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

Can I ask what lvl of device you are playing on?
    Like iPad or iPhone generation.

20. fusioncal

fusioncal New Member

To be honest, this OaC2 game feels like an unfinished game and gameloft put it out there to generate money regardless to any problems the game may have had. This is why I know I won't spend any money (although I did the first time I played this game) on this game until every major things are fixed.