1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost character after update?

Discussion in 'General' started by Touchingyou, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Touchingyou

Touchingyou New Member

Anyone else lose their character after update?

2. Gritwald

Gritwald New Member

i lost my character.

3. Touchingyou

Touchingyou New Member

Just delete and re download the game

4. Gritwald

Gritwald New Member

i lost my character after i had to reinstall the game.

5. CHrisRidge

CHrisRidge New Member

I lost mine after update and I can't go make a new one on my old server because It changed the servers I can choose from.I can't make a character on trim steppes.How do I fix this?

6. DarthSionPL

DarthSionPL New Member

I lost character today. Whats wrong. After exit.

Whitepike server
    DarthSionPL lvl 45
    And
    °☆LadySif☆° lvl 38
    Please fix this hury

7. MysticDreamz

MysticDreamz New Member

Hey you guys I lost my toon after the update i contacted game loft customer support with the issue twice and they finally reset the game and i was able to get my account back. go to gameloft pick oac2 and scroll down to customer support. it took a few days but i got all my stuff back.

8. CHrisRidge

CHrisRidge New Member

Thank god.At first when I downloaded and had to play the prologue before finding out my accounts was gone I had an oh crap moment because in the past 3 days before it happened I had reset my device 2 times, made a new Microsoft account for my device, switched what Microsoft account I had signed into my device 3 times, and switched my windows app store account 2 times.so I spent 4 days redownloading the app over and over with different mixtures of accounts singed in and then trying to connect with either Microsoft or device account when it asks how you want to connect after downloading.So for about 4 days I was freaking out because I have 5 Microsoft account I can sign into for the device and app store and I thought I had royally F-ed myself(I'm sure you can see why I had made that assumption considering that the update came out during the second reset so I didn't notice it updated). Now I'm just happy that it was Gameloft that destroyed my account and that there is a way to fix it.So yay they F-ed instead of me! Lord knows it was I had thought had happened I wouldn't have been able to fix it.

MysticDreamz likes this.
  9. oac2_1234

oac2_1234 New Member

Errrrr, happened to me today,

The start screen suddenly go to "Generator's Temple" instead of the usual "Character Selection". After that, I need to do the intro battle again (the one which needs you to take the hammer and slams it to the 'heart'). After finishing it, the game took me to character build screen. That time I realized "Where the f*** is my character?". I tried to built a random one, got into the game, go to settings, and found out my google account was not linked. I restarted the game several times, but nothing happened. I still need to build new characters.

I am re-downloading the app, and contacting gameloft. Will update on this issue later.

My character:
    healast - lvl 45 elf ranger
    Eagle's Perch server

Any help will be appreciated

10. Dũng Trần

Dũng Trần New Member

Can anyone help me to find my main device?
    Dungcvilize, Ranger lv 45
    Server: Fortune port
    Platform: iOS

11. Saphyrro

Saphyrro New Member

Sometimes the game just doesnt find your account and starts with the tutorial. Close the app and restart. It happens to me from time to time and this worked so far.

12. micheal

micheal New Member

I lost my character need help
    Username - Skelzsuicide(lvl47 Blood knight)
    Server - Whitepike
    Device - Android

13. Rottenbone

Rottenbone New Member

I lost my character, ViralKiller, and Rottenbone.
    The account was tied to my Gmail account. I cannot access this account anymore. Also for some odd reason, my account was overwritten by a new account Gradlock.