1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss location guide.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by DC Khalid's hammer, Sep 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Fioren

Fioren Moderator Staff Member

nah the drops are the same. I'm sure you're aware about the windows platform issue for this game. Since not many players are active in windows any more, it would be easier for you to join a guild and directly ask them to help you out in dungeons than starting random queues. upgrading your armour and weapon in windows version is much harder compared to the current version in other platforms, that's what i meant by miserable grinding.

2. AmnesiaJane

AmnesiaJane New Member

Oh I very much am. Currently using bluestacks to play.. rage inducing much haha
    As for joining a guild and asking directly would be a great if only my chat would work. I can view everyone elses messages and can type in the chat box but sending doesnt go through. Bluestacks error?

3. Fioren

Fioren Moderator Staff Member

If you're using bluestack then you should have the android version, which is up to date so you're all good in that case. I had the chat issue but restarting the game fixed it for me. If you cant chat in game that's a major issue, so worst case scenario, save everything to an account and reinstall the game. if that doesn't work, report it.