1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

A good overview article on OaC2 microtransactions

Discussion in 'General' started by Highlander, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Highlander

Highlander New Member

Ganja4Life likes this.
  2. Ganja4Life

Ganja4Life Active Member

Very good link! Definitely made my perception of alot of the mechanics much brighter.

A must read for all those discontent with the game!

3. JoyfulSanity

JoyfulSanity New Member

Writer of the article here, glad I could help out! Sorry that it took me a couple days to see this, I've been busy with some other projects as of late.

Just to update what I originally wrote, I will say that vigor gets a lot more strict at level 30. It used to be that I'd easily cruise on my double vigor through an entire area, but now it takes only a few quests to eat up a full day's charge of double vigor. I was expecting the game to get more limiting as time went on, but I was surprised by how sudden it all started to happen. I'm still enjoying the game, but I am going much slower as a result.

For those who are interested, I'm going to have my second review of the game up tomorrow, and I'll be covering more of the pay to play details in there as well. In the meantime, I'm going to be keeping in touch around here, as I've learned more about the game from the community than I have from the game itself. :)

Highlander and Spaz like this.
  4. Highlander

Highlander New Member

JoyfulSanity, glad you found this thread and we appreciate the added information and clarification! Looking forward to the next article.